The recently concluded 15th World Gourmet Festival was another resounding success with almost all dinners and events selling out. We would like to thank you for all your support and are looking forward to seeing you at the 16th World Gourmet Festival on 2015!
Seven master chefs from six different countries were taking part in the seven-day festival this year from September 1 – 7 at Four Seasons Hotel Bangkok, have raised funds for the Save A Child’s Life From AIDS project under the auspices of HRH Princess Soamsawali and the Thai Red Cross. Funds were raised through a THB 600.00 donation included with the price of every dinner ticket, as well as proceeds from live auctions during the festival dinners.
This year’s line-up included:
- Chef Akrame Benallal, Akrame, Paris, France
- Chef Paolo Casagrande, Lasarte, Barcelona, Spain
- Chef Thierry Dufroux, Bistrot Belhara, Paris, France
- Chef João Rodrigues, Feitoria, Lisbon, Portugal
- Chef Hideaki Sato, Tenku RyuGin, Hong Kong
- Chef James Syhabout, Commis, Oakland, California, USA
- Chef James Viles, Biota Dining, Bowral, NSW, Australia
This year, Four Seasons Resort Koh Samui were also getting in on the World Gourmet action, hosting a one-night-only dinner with one of the participating chefs at the property.
Don’t miss the highlight of the events, as well as a glimpse of what to expect next year on Four Seasons Hotel Bangkok on our Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram. Full details of this year’s event can be found at www.worldgourmetfestivalbangkok.com.
Highlight of World Gourmet Festival 2014