Excitement continues to grow around this year’s 15th World Gourmet Festival as the full line-up of chefs is confirmed. Seven master chefs from six different countries will take part in the seven-day festival scheduled to take place this year from September 1-7 at Four Seasons Hotel Bangkok.
Confirmed to participate in the 15th Annual World Gourmet Festival are:
- Chef Akrame Benallal, Akrame, Paris, France
- Chef Paolo Casagrande, Lasarte, Barcelona, Spain
- Chef Thierry Dufroux, Bistrot Belhara, Paris, France
- Chef João Rodrigues, Feitoria Restaurant, Lisbon, Portugal
- Chef Hideaki Sato, Tenku RyuGin, Hong Kong
- Chef James Syhabout, Commis, Oakland, California, USA
- Chef James Viles, Biota Dining, Bowral, NSW, Australia
This year, Four Seasons Resort Koh Samui will also be getting in on the World Gourmet action, hosting a one-night-only dinner with one of the participating chefs with the World Gourmet Stay Package available at the property.
Once again this year, the World Gourmet Festival is proud to support HRH Princess Soamsawali’s Save A Child’s Life from AIDS Project under the auspices of the Thai Red Cross Society. THB 600 from the price of every World Gourmet dinner ticket, as well as proceeds from the World Gourmet live auction, will be donated to this charity.
More to Come
Don’t miss the latest updates on Facebook and Twitter. Full details of this year’s event can be found at www.worldgourmetfestivalbangkok.com, and highlights of last year’s event, as well as a glimpse of what to expect this year, can be found on Four Seasons Hotel Bangkok Pinterest and Instagram feeds. Stay tuned for more, coming soon!
A look back at World Gourmet Festival 2013